Tel: 074 4096 9468
Request A Callback


English Law is intended to protect any children to the relationship and therefore when a couple separate whether they are married or not.

Ideally, you should try and agree about where the children will live with you or your partner and contact arrangements for the non-resident parent.  However, this is not always possible and it may be necessary for the Court to be asked to consider the case and make a judgement.